Sign in to follow this  
dherries

Display a single box

dherries

I want to have a single box displayed full width. Right now the system requires that have no fewer than 2 boxes displayed. Really what I want is a single box (or element) that I can use with HTML that I can display anywhere on the site. Any suggestions?

ricardo

I did something like that by adding a text widget to the Universal Sidebar and then adding it to the Footer or Morefoot Area. See if that fixes your problem. Ricardo

ricardo

Yes, follow what I said above but add it to the Site Header.

dherries

Ricardo, thanks for your help. However I cannot see how to add a text box to the header. Suggestions?

kastelic

That would be in Template Setup-> Site Header. You could also try adding a banner there.

dherries

There is no "text box" option under Template Setup>SiteHeader. It would be a great option. Unless I am missing something. Thoughts?

ricardo

Again: add a text widget to the Universal Sidebar and then add the Universal Sidebar to the Header.

dherries

Ricardo; You are awesome. I did not understand how to do it but I do now. Thanks.

reidwalley

Adding a Widget inside the Site Branding section? I have a logo loaded in to the Site Branding section. Is it possible to add a Widget so it displays directly to the right of the logo in the Site Branding section? Thanks!