Sign in to follow this  
jimanderson

Multiple Callout Sections

jimanderson

Is it possible to have multiple callout sections? I see how to add one callout section, but I am wondering how to ad different callouts to different pages. Maybe have Callout 1 on page one and Callout 2 on page 2. Or, maybe this is something that will be improved in a future release? Note: There seems to be an error in the documentation on that page (about 4 options as commented).

catrina

At the moment there aren't any settings that allow you to add different call-outs to different pages, but it can be noted for future release.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cadmin
Yes. Please note that jimanderson is not the only user seeking use of more than one Callout .

greenfly
i second this!

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

yemoonyah
I would als be interested in this feature.

marcnaugler
I would love this to be a feature if possible!

brentwalker500
Yes, interested in such a feature.