Sign in to follow this  
willem_k

Carousel problem

willem_k

Hello, i have a problem on my website. The carousel shows post featured images. However today it started to show none images or all the same images depending on the page you are on. Is this caused by the recent wordpress update? Link: website

ricardo

Yes, this is a confirmed issue with the 3.1 upgrade and will be solved in the upcoming 1.3 release according to other posts here in the forum. Ricardo

willem_k

Thank you for your reply Ricardo, ill wait for the update then. Do i have to keep checking pagelines for the update or will it show up in wordpress?

ricardo

I have no idea =) But considering I got no warning about the previous releases, I'm regularly checking the changelog in the launchpad section. Ricardo

willem_k

Might be related, around the same time the form for making a forum account broke. Keeps giving a error on emailbox "E-mail is required", even when it's filled.

kastelic

I'll forward these issues to the developers, I know they're all working hard on the next release so your comments are much appreciated.

dancedance_usyahoocom

same problem here I updated to 1.3 and still; problems with images http://www.dancedance.com very rough start for me with this theme

Andrew

@Michael, patch for EcoPro coming soon... @Anthony, what do you have the 'rotating' carousel items set to?