Sign in to follow this  
whatdadizzle

Feature Scroller

whatdadizzle

My Feature Scroller has long gaps in transition of which Adam and I cannot figure out why. Is there anyone around to help? We have played with the what Platform offers and the issue still persists. I created a topic on this before, but I had computer problems and couldn't reply for a while. Please help.

bryan-hadaway

Did you upgrade to WordPress 3.1 when this issue started? Can I get a link? I'll mark for developer review. Thanks, Bryan

whatdadizzle

I haven't upgraded Wordpress yet. Here's a link. I'll keep it open for a little while. www.whatdadizzle.com

bryan-hadaway

In your Feature Settings there is an option for transition speed. Thanks, Bryan

whatdadizzle

Wish it were that easy. It was on 500, I think that's pretty fast right?

whatdadizzle

Bryan Check your email for access

whatdadizzle

Ok, so is anyone going to help? I can't leave my site open the whole time, so I have to pick and choose when to unlock it.

catrina

Hello, I'll mark this for developer reviewer. You can e-mail the access again to hello[at]pagelnes.com for further assistance.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

whatdadizzle

I sent an email to hello@pagelines.com and it came back.

cmunns

Hey Tirrell, PP 1.3 is now out try upgrading to see if the problem persists. Otherwise you may need to make a test site for us to look at or use a password protected construction page so we can see what's going on without this lock-on/lock-off situation.

whatdadizzle

Can someone email me so that I can give you a password to get in? TirrellSmith@whatdadizzle.com

Kate

Tirrell - Did you try upgrading to 1.3?

whatdadizzle

I have not upgraded yet. A little nervous to upgrade because some of the changes made to my theme are in the root files. I haven't received any help on this topic.

catrina

Back up all of your theme files (including the root files) you have and upgrade to check if the problem persists.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

whatdadizzle

Catrina, I'm doing a full back up of my entire site, would that cover me in case of error with my theme?

whatdadizzle

Ok, so I unlocked my site for while so you can see. I think the error has shown itself on my bizness page where the thumb images are. Go check it out. I still haven't upgraded yet, because I don't feel it will fix the issue. I know that 3 isn't supposed to be there on that page and have no idea how it's there. Any suggestions of how to fix my error now that you can see what's going on?

bryan-hadaway

In your feature settings is there perhaps a 3rd slide, but empty of content... or perhaps there was originally 3 in the set and then you removed one? Thanks, Bryan

whatdadizzle

I've been looking through my "Features" and there isn't a empty feature slider. Could it be in the coding?

Kate

It's possible, but since it's an isolated issue it seems odd... For upgrading: I would backup your current files and save them off. Then, upgrade, and manually bring your changes into the new install. However, this time bring the modified files into the base folder ;)

whatdadizzle

Kate, I don't know how to do this. Can you email me Tirrellsmith@whatdadizzle.com I'd be willing to pay someone to help me get this solved asap.

Kate

Hey Tirrell - In that case I'd recommend checking out the Pros page. Normally I'd be more than happy to help, but I have a tight schedule today, unfortunately. Hope you understand. All the best, Kate