Sign in to follow this  
dani808

Flickr and Footer logo

dani808

I really love this theme. It is so clean looking. I am having a couple of issues though that I cannot seem to figure out. First of all the flickr images are not showing. I followed everything correctly and I even waited a day, as I saw the comments about it take a while. But they still are not showing. My other issue is that the footer logo is floating in the middle of some of the pages. Not all of them just some of the subpages. Or I guess some of the page templates. I also seem to have trouble with the widgets disappearing. I will add them to the sidebar and they will show but when I go back to edit them they disappear. Lastly how to you hide the page load time thing in the footer. I can't seem to find any information about that at all in the setup or forum. Any ideas on these issues? Thanks!

Andrew
First of all the flickr images are not showing. I followed everything correctly and I even waited a day, as I saw the comments about it take a while. But they still are not showing.
Have you checked with the plugin provider on this? Have you tried different user accounts?
My other issue is that the footer logo is floating in the middle of some of the pages. Not all of them just some of the subpages. Or I guess some of the page templates.
This will happen when there is an HTML markup error on the page (unclosed tag) see FAQ...
I also seem to have trouble with the widgets disappearing. I will add them to the sidebar and they will show but when I go back to edit them they disappear.
This is more of a WordPress issue. Try clearing your cookies and cache... and retrying. or use a different browser.
Lastly how to you hide the page load time thing in the footer. I can't seem to find any information about that at all in the setup or forum.
There is an option for this under custom code I believe. Debug mode.

deose39l00

I am not able to get the FlickrRSS (v 5.1) to work on my site, however it works fine in other themes and sites throughout my WPMU (v 2.9.2) install. Here is what my flickrRSS options look like: dkLFS.jpg Here is the page in question: http://commons.esc.edu/dev/photos/ Suggestions are appreciated?

deose39l00

Never mind, as I figured it out, but you might want to clarify that users cannot just user their username for their Flickr RSS user ID, but one can use this to generate it: http://idgettr.com/