Sign in to follow this  
gavred

Adding Great Grand navigation to platform pro

gavred

Hi Guys, I'm also trying to add a grandchild sub navigation - just as Nick Jumara was here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=4065 (N.B. I added this post to that thread a number of days ago - but I think because Nick's is a resolved post - my post might not be being picked up as a new issue? Sorry, I'm not sure - If I shouldn't have re-posted - I apologise. ) In relation to the great grand child navigation - I can't seem to get it there on my site. www.daralinn.com I've followed Nick's thread and I've implemented the code "cmunns" suggested - code for dropping the depth to 4. See here: Screen-shot-2011-02-18-at-10.57.44.png Unfortunately its still not working. My Menu's look like this: Screen-shot-2011-02-18-at-10.54.09.png So where Forklift appears in the drop - down it should have more options kick out. If you could assist me with this in any way I'd be very grateful. Many Thanks, Gavin.

cmunns

Maybe this is a stupid suggestions, but try re-saving the menu. If it worked previously it should still work unless the menu is saved right now to only show the 3

gavred

Hey Cmunns, Thanks for your suggestion - it wasn't exactly that - but what I ended up doing was taking your advice and starting again. So i reloaded the file from the theme download, having changed it before the upload to cpanel - and hey presto. She worked a charm. Thanks for the help!

gavred

Hi Guys, When I upgraded to the latest version of Platform Pro - I managed to loose my Great Grand navigation. I've checked the file and its still set to '4'. So I know thats not the issue. Any suggestions? Thanks a million as always.