Sign in to follow this  
timquiggle

I want all the post text to show on the home page

timquiggle

How do I get all of the text from a post to show on the home page? evolutionary-love.com

bryan-hadaway

Blog And Posts settings. You can set full content or excerpts. Thanks, Bryan

timquiggle

Thanks Bryan, I have tried that and it didn't work. I tried all kinds of changes in the Blog and Posts settings and none of them seem to take effect. Any idea what's going on? The only thing I see on the home page is the title of the piece, no matter what. Thanks again for your help! tim

timquiggle

Bryan, Also did the validation run and came up with the following errors. I'm not a programmer so don't know if they're significant or not. This site is brand new, and the only changes I've made from the source template are my logo (and centering it) and the first post. Hope there is a simple answer to this. Looking forward to your response, tim Validation Output: 5 Errors Line 132, Column 3: End tag p implied, but there were open elements. <p>Continue reading ?»</p>??‰ Line 131, Column 81: Unclosed element a. ??¦ <p> ??‰ Line 132, Column 31: End tag p seen, but there were open elements. <p>Continue reading ?»</p>??‰ Line 133, Column 7: End tag a violates nesting rules. <p></p>??‰ Line 133, Column 7: Cannot recover after last error. Any further errors will be ignored. <p></p>??‰ ?†‘ Top

Sourena

Have you checked the WordPress settings? For your site it should be set this way: G68Oc.png

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

timquiggle

Sourena, Thanks for the tip. I checked it and it had the "full page" already checked. Still not working.... I have another url that I'm building w/ platform pro and this is not a problem there...Any other ideas?

jeremienuel

Hello, I have the same problem, I need to show all the content of the posts on the home page??¦ I tried manies options but it doesn't work at all Thanks, J?©r?©mie

cmunns

@Tim if it's working in one instance and not on another then it must be an option that is being missed.

fellowsbj

I've been posting about this problem for over 2 weeks now and never received help. I've stop using PlatiformPro until I get an answer. I'm about to demand a refund since they don't bother to find a solution. Like you I have all the settings I can find set to full but it doesn't do any good. It shouldn't be this complicated.

timquiggle

Bryan, thanks. Before I got your suggestion I decided to "reboot" my Platform Pro by uninstalling and reinstalling it. I ended up crashing my site, but after I got it back up everything is working as it should. So, I believe your suggestion will work, the only problem with my way is you have to rebuild the site (which for me was not a deal-breaker because I just started). I'm happy now, and off to learn more ...