Sign in to follow this  
ckwellington

Feature set-up help

ckwellington

I am using the WhiteHouse Pro theme and am trying to set up the image slide feature on a static home pg. I created the home pg, selected the feature pg - pg content and have input my images from the media library in feature set up, and input the feature settings. However, I do not see how to establish a feature group and/or how to get the image slides on the home pg. Currently the home page shows the feature box with a google map.

cmunns

Features are handled differently in WHP. Did you add the slides under WHP - Feature Settings? You can exclude/include the slides using page ID for where you want them to appear.

ckwellington

Thanks for your reply. There are not any options to add slides under "Feature Settings". ?The only options are: timeout, transition time, effect, Show play/pause, nav mode, and remove syncing. I've added my images to slide under "Feature 1, Feature 2, and Feature 3" but they don't show up. There are no instructions and no help! I've tried adding new slides and that doesn't do a thing.

bryan-hadaway

Top right where you see the blue "Save Setup" button in your "Feature Setup"; to the left of that you should see two buttons to create new features and boxes. Thanks, Bryan