Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

Do Sidebars collapse

alisamski

Platform Pro 2left col format (200px 200px 640px) I need to have on only two of my pages display only one left... the same width (200px) as the other pages.... hence making my content col. wider.. I thought hiding sidebar would work.. however it does not collapse it.. just hides . Tried this css code on my contact page.. .contact #sidebar2 {display:none;} does not work.. any suggestions?

bryan-hadaway

I'm not sure I understand the issue, please provide a link and explain further if you can. Thanks, Bryan

alisamski
Link Is there a way to get rid of one of the left columns? I thought hiding would work... its just hides the widget in the column.

cmunns

Each page can actually have a different layout. So you would want to edit that page and choose one-sidebar-left instead of two-sidebar-left...if you want this to be a global change then you would do that in the layout editor of the pp settings.

alisamski

Can I adjust the width of the sidebar... or does it take on the default one sidebar layout? For example... if I just want one of the 200px sidebars to be removed... and have the content adjusted to 800px instead of 600...(on some of the pages)... Can I do that?

alisamski

I'll take a look at the link for future changes.... this site is all set for now. Thanks