Sign in to follow this  
buddhistwhatson

changing the background of a vertical scroll recent posts widget

buddhistwhatson

hi; I'm trying to change the background of the vertical scroll recent posts widget, It is the first text scroller on the sidebar2 and it is titled "events" I used firebug and tried to figure it out.I identified that i needed to change this code??? <div style="padding-top: 8px; repeat scroll 0% 0% black; padding-bottom: 8px;" i changed it to: <div style="padding-top: 8px; background: black repeat scroll 0% 0% black; padding-bottom: 8px;" I dont know the code to preceed , so i tried below. Here is the code i tried.It didnt work at all. { html.cufon-active body.home div#site.one-sidebar-right div#page div#page-canvas div#page-main.container-group div#dynamic-content .outline div#maincontent.container div.texture div.content div.content-pad div#pagelines_content.one-sidebar-right div#sidebar-wrap.fix div#sidebar1 .scolumn div.scolumn-pad div#sidebar_primary.copy div.copy-pad ul#list_sidebar_primary.sidebar_widgets li#vertical-scroll-recent-post.vsrp_widget <div style="padding-top: 8px; background: red repeat scroll 0% 0% black; padding-bottom: 8px;"> <div id="vsrp_Holder" style="text-align: left; vertical-align: middle; text-decoration: none; overflow: hidden; position: relative; background:red; margin-left: 1px; height: 170px;"> } my site is www.buddhistwhatson.com and password is Happy666 Thanking you in advance.

Kate

Hey Rodney - Add this to your custom code section:

#vsrp_Holder{background:#000000;}

buddhistwhatson

Dear Kate; Thank you very much , that worked. Thank You