Sign in to follow this  
conceptaustralia

Attachment Page - How To Edit

conceptaustralia

Hi, just a quick question to see how I can edit the page template when you go through to an attachment page e.g. On this Pageis an image of a caravan where when you click on it I have it showing the specifications etc of it. But I am unsure of how to edit the pages template. Any ideas?

Kate

Hi Dale - In order to show the extra info, didn't you already modify the template? Or am I missing something?

conceptaustralia

Hi Kate, to modify the content of that page I found that editing the description of the media (by going to the media library) had that effect which was ok... the only issue now is that I can't see how I can modify the page's template that it appears on. If not possible what do you recommend that I do to achieve a specials list as per the page in first post that you can then click through to a more descriptive reading of a particular product. Sort of like a classifieds ad listing? Thanks for your interest.

conceptaustralia

Figured it out... found the template page sections that affected it through trial & error (with educated guesses lol).