Sign in to follow this  
aeonforever

Layout Editior - Sidebar 1 Sidebar 2

aeonforever

Hey there, I current am using sidebar 1 to the right on all pages but one. On this one page i want to have a second side bar. But no matter what layout i pick with a second side bar option it always bumps my sidebar 1 to the left and does not keep it to the right. How do i flip flop side bars? sidebars.jpg tyvm ;D

Sourena

In PlatformPro "Template Setup" replace "Primary Sidebar" with "Secondary Sidebar" for Sidebar 1 and "Secondary Sidebar" with "Primary Sidebar" for Sidebar 2. Jg2Io.png

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

aeonforever

This option flip flops all of my layout editor side bar templates. I only want one layout flipped. I was trying to see if i could get side bar 1 to always be aligned to the right and on one page to get 2 side bars aligned to the right (while still keeping bar 1 to the far right. I don't see any way of changing certain layouts side bar positions though :*( http://img28.imageshack.us/i/layouteditor.jpg/ I just noticed the left aligned bar 1 and the left aligned bar 1 and 2 is functioning how I would want it. http://img88.imageshack.us/i/leftlayout.jpg/ If the right aligned side bar 1 can't work out i'll use the left aligned version. tyvm :D

aeonforever

I think you are talking about when I go to edit each page and i change how many bars are on what page right? I've done that but no matter what i cannot get side bar 1 to align right all the time like the layout for side bar 1 to the left is.

aeonforever

Yup the left aligned one works how i want it to. I just like the right side bars visually so i was trying to get that to work.

kastelic

Try placing this in your Custom Code -> Footerscripts:

<script type = "text/javascript">
	jQuery('#sidebar1').before(jQuery('#sidebar2'));
	</script>