Sign in to follow this  
binzsolutions

New Post Label

binzsolutions

Hi, we are trying to make this plug-in working in WP 3.04 / Platform 1.2.3 : NewPosts Plugin screenshot-1.jpg

Place `<?php newposts_display(); ?>` in your templates right next to the post title (in `index.php`) e.g. find the piece of code `<?php the_title(); ?>` and insert the following piece of code in front of or after it `<?php newposts_display() ?>`
We want to display "New" label next to title in listings - both magazine and blog mode so we have put the php code above next to entry-titles in library.templates.php, but not working, nothing happens. We might try this method but seems complicate to do with platform : Putting a ???New Post??™ image label next to WordPress entries posted within the last 24 hours Is there any way to do it in Platform framework nice and quickly? Please give us some advice. Best regards,

kastelic

There are hooks all throughout the theme (you can see what they are in the Template Setup section, and click on 'advanced setup'), where you can have code be placed by putting the code in functions.php. Here is some documentation on how to do that: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme

binzsolutions

The thing is that I am using

query_posts('show_posts=4');

code to get lists and I am not sure which hook I need to touch or modify to display"new" icon next to Headline.

catrina

Have you already looked at the list of hooks under Advanced Setup in the templates listed under Template Setup? There is a list of hooks for each section.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse