Sign in to follow this  
nikkikershner

iBlog Pro - PHP Error for Feature Box setup

nikkikershner

I'm using 1and1.com hosting and I keep getting a PHP versioning error (says I'm on v 4.4.9 and need 5 or higher)when trying to set up the feature box. I went through updating the .htaccess file, chatted with the far far away support at 1and1.com and they're now telling me that the PHP is Parsed and that its an error on my template_feature.php file. I had the feature box working previously on another hosting server, so I'm not too sure I believe this. Can anyone relate?

nikkikershner

yeah but I'm not doing anything outside of the template created. I'm just trying to set up the feature page and the PHP version error is what comes up not allowing me to set up the feature page.

nikkikershner

ok, maybe this error on in the feature block helps: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/19/d357505096/htdocs/wp-content/themes/wp-theme-nk/pro/template_feature.php on line 7" And here is line 7: <?php if((showfeature($feature_control, $post->ID) && !isset($feature['draft'])) && (!empty($feature['text']) || !empty($feature['media']))):?>

Kate

Hi Nicole - I'm curious about your file structure... why is "pro" a directory deep? And, is this your main theme or the child theme?

nikkikershner

I believe that's the way it was downloaded. I could try re-downloading to see if something was moved after the fact. Where should that directory be?

cmunns

Usually this is resolved by "restoring features to default" This can happen when coming from another theme as the necessary options haven't been established.

nikkikershner

i tried to import the them again as a new theme and anything I try to install through wordpress doesnt complete the install. I have to manually install it on the server. I'm wondering if that's the heart of the problem and I need to reinstall wordpress.