Sign in to follow this  
gregory-johnson

Upgrade to iBlog Pro?

gregory-johnson

So... this may seem like a fairly simple question, but I'm wondering why it is that the free iBlog has automatic notifications and updates within the Themes area of WordPress, but the professional version doesn't? I'd like to use the iBlog Pro. Is there some simple way to be notified of updates? Is there an automated way to install the latest version? Thanks in advance.

travishouston

Yes, I have this question too. Where can we access the latest version of iBlogPro? Thanks.

gregory-johnson

In the past, I thought I'd received an email notification, but nothing lately. Also, don't most software programs and themes have a revision history? It would be nice to have a single page where a person can go to learn the latest news and find updates.

Andrew

For updates and news please follow us on Twitter or check out the Facebook page. We are also relaunching our blog shortly. we will also be going back to email updates for themes; with our next major release.

gregory-johnson

Hi Andy, I hope all is well. I'm still using the iBlog basic for now, but keep considering going to the iBlogPro 3 theme that I purchased. So, I still don't know the answer to the question about where the latest version of the theme is? Where can I download it? Each time I upgrade, I like the Pro more and more.

gregory-johnson

I signed up on Facebook and Twitter, but with everyone else's posts showing up, it's not quite the same as a news feed with just information from you. I went back to the original purchase email and link to see if clicking on the link would give me a newer version. It seemed like that worked.

Andrew

ya you could try the previous download email.. to make it work better we need to host the files on our server, and there are some issues that come along with that-- but we are working on it.