Sign in to follow this  
ericweiner

Carousel and NextGen Gallery issues with WhiteHousePro 3

ericweiner

Hi- I've been working with WhiteHousePro3 and getting familiar with it. I have also installed NextGen Gallery 1.7.4 (most recent). I created a page using the Template Carousel Page - FullWidth. I set the "Carousel Image/Link Mode" to "NextGen Gallery" and set the "NextGen Gallery ID..." to "1" as I only setup one Gallery for the moment - whose ID is 1. However, when the page loads, there are no images shown. Upon load, for a brief moment I can almost swear to see the outline of 3 images (the number I have in my Gallery) but then all goes blank. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

ericweiner

Certainly: http://www.five-2.com/blog/photos Also, fwiw, I added the NextGen Gallery into the body of that page when I couldn't get it working with the theme, and that worked - as in the 3 images in gallery 1 showed up in the body of the post. I have since removed it in trying to get the gallery working where it should be.

kastelic

From the docs: Carousel Not Filled ??“ The carousel will create an error if the images it??™s provided (for example from a gallery) don??™t fully populate the width of the carousel. Add more images to fix.

ericweiner

Wow Jimmy. You're my hero tonight. I would never have thought that not enough images would cause it to error like that. I added a few more an voila. Your Karma is growing - thanks again!