Sign in to follow this  
namaste

How to remove the pagelines logo from platform pro

namaste

Hello, We love page lines! Thank you! We just wanted to ask, how can we remove the "pagelines" logo from "platform pro". We mean the logo that is here http://www.pagelines.com/themes/platformpro/ at the very bottom, in the black part below the copyright, terms and conditions. We can't figure out how to edit that. Thank you.

namaste

PS: I just figured it out. Just go to "custom code" and change the link in "enter partner link" box :-)

tippytap

Wasn't able to do this. I have a enter partner link under misc settings but I don't want anything here. How can I get rid of this logo as well as the pagelinesplatform logo that appears in the footer or the footer menu? It's not shown in either of those places. Do I have to edit code? Yikes! If so, can someone list the steps for me? Just entered the world of webpress and platformpro today!

tippytap

Have answers! Removing logo at bottom of the page: Edit: Credit link removed. If you need CSS to remove the footer credit, contact the help desk at [email protected] or upgrade to Developer. to Custom CSS (Under Platformpro settings) Removing logo in footer area: go to footer options and delete the default setting or upload your own.

jennajonesdesign

Thank you for answer to this. I am surprised you need to enter something into the custom code section.