Sign in to follow this  
gayatriom

How to Get rid of space between Content sidebar and navigation..

gayatriom

I need Get rid of space between Content sidebar and navigation.. Currently my content side bar is not even with my primary and secondary sidebars. It looks super weird and uneven. How can i fix this. I tried playing with the css but it effects by other pages!

Sourena

Any link to your site?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

gayatriom

Hey. It's actually blocked by a maintenance page- my client doesn't want any one to see it :( But I think I figured out a way to comment it out the 'tag' line in css. g

gayatriom

Hey. It's actually blocked by a maintenance page- my client doesn't want any one to see it :( But I think I figured out a way to comment it out the 'tag' line in css. g

gayatriom

OK. so that didn't work! Here is a screenshot of my site VCuAn.pngVCuAn.png If you notice the site wide activity is in the middle. It's actually a widget i've inserted using the content sidebar. The problem is that there's that odd space on top This is the only page though that is completely widgetized in this way. please help!

Sourena

I think that space is there because you are in the edit mode. Disable the "Maintenance Mode" plugin for a few seconds, log out, and reload the home page again. That space probably does not show up. If it does please take a screenshot again and post it here.

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

gayatriom

Ok cool. I'll do this at night. The client is very 'concerned' that any one will see the site in advance. (although I'm not the one advertising it before it's even ready ) hehe. g