Sign in to follow this  
maryjane

Help centering forum, its moved off screen

maryjane

Hi, so I was given a 'fix' to center my forum, but it seems to have wandered over to the left, waayyy left.. and I dont know how to get it back. Can you help? The css is still in place, and I don't know what I could have done to make it move over like it is, it's off the screen. Here's the prior conversation http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic.php?id=6152 and here's the site http://newcityvillecheats.com/cityville-adults-forum thanks

cmunns

well yes that should fix it in some cases, but there is a better way...how are you adding this forum and what code and where?

maryjane

It's a plug in, i added [mingle forums] to a page and voila. instant presto lopsided forum.

Guest Guest

I checked out that portion of the site using inspect element in Safari, if I uncheck the code they had you use before it centers it again, so try taking that OUT of custom css and see what happens.

maryjane

ha Ya, now it's back in the middle, BUT it's tiny. Almost there.. Any ideas how to make it wide enough to fit? thanks!

Guest Guest

What are your settings for the page you're using the shortcode on? Go to the very bottom of the page settings and set it to be full width layout, I think that particular page is still using a sidebar template.

maryjane

If I was near you I'd hug you. I don't think people usually believe me to the fullest extent when I try to say 'Im new at this' lol beginner speak through and through! Thanks a million... . your time is appreciated!