Sign in to follow this  
nikopol

Border Between Page and Content Areas

nikopol

Greetings, Well the title kinda says it all, I want to add a border that separates the content and page areas. To make the picture more clear; the website is http://comicvania.com/. I need a border between the black background and the gray background. I also have problems with social sharing icons below posts. I want to make them appear on the front page but I can't. I tried other plug-ins and they actually make it to the front page,however; the sharing icons also appear below the "wallpapers" banner at the very bottom which is something I don't want. Thanks in advance for any help. I bought the theme just over a month ago and although I'm happy with it, I feel as if the customization is lacking given the high price. Edit: I should also note that I'm a total noob when it comes to this sort of stuff so feel free to overexplain xD

nikopol

Thank you so much, the border worked perfectly. The plug-in is also great but as you can see if you open the site, there's a bunch of share icons below the banner at the very bottom which I'd like to remove. Strangely enough, I only see those in Firefox and IE and not in Chrome. Thanks Again!

kastelic

Hi, try this:

.fboxinfo .addthis_toolbox {display:none}

nikopol

Works like a charm. Thanks again, you guys are great!