Sign in to follow this  
webmachiavelli

Platform Pro Banners Image Issue

webmachiavelli

Hey guys Back in December I loaded up a couple banners to test the layout. Everything worked fine. For some reason now though I'm getting a weird little error when I upload images. Here is a screenshot of the error http://www.defeatobama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Picture-2.png Specs for this site: PlatformBase 1.0.4 PlatformPro 1.2.1 Worpress 3.0.5

bryan-hadaway

When did you first notice the issue? Did it coincide with a new plugin, customization or update/upgrade of any sort? Thanks, Bryan

webmachiavelli

Honestly Bryan I've not bothered with using the banners since end of Dec. It worked fine then. Today I decided to fill out the pages I started in development and this showed up in the first draft I attempted today. I deleted it and tried again. Same issue. I deactivated all the plugin just now and the same error showed up. I'm not sure if there was an update since the last week of Dec but you probably can verify that with the crew.

webmachiavelli

Ok I upgraded the most recent Platform and the conflict is still there. Just out of curiosity I copied the url to the image that shows up when I upload the image and this is it....

http://www.defeatobama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/randall-terry-150x1508.jpg<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"></div>
in addition to this that shows up as the error...
" alt="" />

catrina

The banner media field only takes the image URL and no other code. Is that exactly how you pasted it in?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

webmachiavelli

Cartina. I didn't paste that in there. That is what Platform renders.

Guest Guest

Hmmm, I'm gonna go with Bryan and vote that this is some kind of plugin conflict. Do us a favor and temporarily disable all plugins, see if the issue persists, if it does not you will have to re-enable them one by one to see which one is causing the issue.

webmachiavelli

Normally I'd agree this might be a plugin issue, and I would look at that before I'd post, except in this instance it isn't because I disabled them after before and after the upgrade yesterday just to make certain. Ok so now this is the only thing holding me back from launch...any suggestions?

Andrew

For now, just fix the Image URL by removing the `

` This appears to be a bug with the ajax upload script.

webmachiavelli

Thanks Andrew Not the idea scenario but I'll take it. If you want to get into the site and root around to verify let me know I'll give you access.