Sign in to follow this  
jakesh

Choose Features sets on post?

jakesh

Hello, I would like to choose a different "Feature set" for a certain post(s). Is it possible? I can do this with pages but I was unable to find this feature in posts. I would be glad for help.

cmunns

Every page and post should have the same meta options.

jakesh

Hmmm then something is wrong. Oh and I am not talking about Section Control under Categories and Tags but Feature Section Controls. I can choose features set for every Page but for Post I have only Highlight Section Options, Carousel Options and Blog Post Options. P.S. In PlatfromPro Settings / Layout I have set Features only in Site header section.

cmunns

well at least every post has the same opportunity for meta data...if it's not there which I could was mistaken about then it should work if you assign a custom field manually The custom field name would be: feature_set and you would just enter the slug of the set you want to show e.g. default-features Let me know if you can't see it or it doesn't work

jakesh

It works! Thank you! I can see all custom field names of Features and Boxes. Should it be regarded as a BUG?