Sign in to follow this  
hajir

moving background ?

hajir

The simplest way I can describe my problem is the following: My background file, which is what is visible on the top, white circles and tree branches, is not moveable. Please bare with me. Depending on your computer screen, or your resolution, or your browser size, the navigation, the posts, the sidebar, the logo, everything moves around as a whole box. But the background is fixed in one place. As a result different people visiting my site, will see different design, normally this wouldn't really be a problem, but at times the logo will go over the white circles and will not be visible. Or if you screen resolution is high, you might not even see the white circles and see just plain blue header background. My website: www.dialucrii.ca/wordpress Now is there anyways I can have the background be fixed in a position that I like, and move with the logo, no matter what the size and the screen resolution. To visually see my problem, please go to my website and just resize your browser a little and you will see what I mean. If your browser also support a zoom in and zoom out function, try that too. I don't need a one line magic code to fix it all, I am willing to try anything, hard or easy doesn't matter, thank you.

hajir

I found a simple solution I had to change the horizontal number in settings. Shortly after. Sorry for what seems like spam I wish I could edit this.