Sign in to follow this  
lmmolitor

bullets spanning content area

lmmolitor

How would i get the bulleted list shown on this page http://www.greenbankdevelopment.com/communities/terrace-creek-mountlake-terrace-wa/ to span the entire width of the content area (from under the price & sq ft copy to the left over under the the photo area to the right) having the bullets in three columns, two up vs. as they are now in one column 6 up?

bryan-hadaway

`#post-144 li{display:inline}` Thanks, Bryan

lmmolitor

when you provide code like above, should i assume i always just add it into the Custom Code Section of the Theme options under CSS Rules? Can I just continue adding new code snippets like the above to the top of the other code?

thehungryhousewives

I have been adding the code snippets to the Custom Code section as you state above and yes you can add as much as you want.

Kate

@Liz ... @Alisa is correct: "you can add as much as you want". Let us know if you need anything else. And, thanks for your input @Alisa.

lmmolitor

thanks guys!!! one more quick question ... using the code bryan provided #post-144 li{display:inline} does the #post-144 refer to a specific page/post ... if so where do you find that number in the event i need to use for other pages?

cmunns

You typically view the source of the page. if it has an id then you use the hash mark to precede. If it says class then you use a period to precede the rule