Sign in to follow this  
patcran

Station Pro: Changing the text of the Home Button

patcran

Hey guys, I'm using Station Pro to run my blog and I'm wondering if it is possible to change the text of the "Home" button? Any ideas? Thanks! - patrick

cmunns

If you go to Pages > Edit in the wordpress backend you should be able to edit the title of the "Home" Page along with any other pages you have already created.

patcran

Hey Adam, Thanks for replying. The "Home" is the default page that Wordpress creates and contains the default blog location. I didn't physically created the "Home" page, so it doesn't show up in my list of pages. Do you know a place in the code that controls the default home page? Thanks! - patrick

jnoh

Sure you should see the code for that in the 'includes/_nav.php' theme file. Just look for the word home and you should be able to edit it to whatever you need it to be. Out of curiosity what did you want to change it to?

patcran

Hey guys, I'm not finding the "_nav.php" file in my "Incldues" folder. Is there another location this file could be in? I'm using the Station Pro theme. Thanks!

patcran

don't have "_nav.php" in any of my folders. I do, however, have a "_postnav.php" and "_subnav.php" Any thoughts where I could find this file?

Andrew

I think its actually in header.php for StationPro.. sorry about that.