Sign in to follow this  
gaff

[iBlog Pro 3] Adding graphic below navbar

gaff

Hello, Quick question, hope there's a simple answer. I'd like to add a header graphic below the navigation bar with my site name. Naturally I'd like this to appear on every page. Here's roughly what I have in mind: fX1Qa.jpg Is there a reasonably easy way to accomplish this? // gaff

cmunns

Are you trying to switch the position of the title and the nav bar?

gaff

That was not my original idea, but you??re right, letting the header and the nav bar switch places would work as well. I did in fact try that option by cutting and pasting the php code, but the nav bar got pretty messed up. I'm no expert at php and quickly realized the operation requires a bit more knowledge than I can muster.

jnoh

Hey gaff. You had the right idea with the php. Go into header.php and move this line: <?php include (LIB.'/_nav.php'); ?> right above this line: <div id="header" class="fix">

gaff

jnoh, No, I tried that already. The navbar does indeed move to the top of the page, but the up arrow on the left (home-icon-trans.png) and the entire search field on the right stays below the navbar. The navbar also moves to the absolute top of the browser window, without a single pixel of margin space.

gaff

Just to illustrate what happens when I change the php code: TE5Bm.jpg

jnoh

Hm. it worked on my test server. Which version of the theme are you using?