Sign in to follow this  
gabers

Footer all screwed up!

gabers

Why does my footer only get screwed up on one page of my website, but all of the other pages are fine!!! Arggghhhh this is making me angry. http://www.g2idesign.com/contact/ Only on that page is the footer screwy. Help! Gabe

bevj

This is what I see contact page Bajbi.jpg home page KLIZa.jpg Are you talking about the white space between your content and the footer? If so, the dynamic content pad has a min height attribute set at 600px, if you get ride of that it will remove the white space. you can try something like #dynamic-content {min-height:10px!important;} hopefully this helps, In the mean time look at these puppies,c'mon can you really be mad looking at puppies M2x45.jpg

gabers

Lol, your puppies are cute. I wish the white space was the problem... although I will use your tip. I'm guessing it goes in custom css in pagelines pro settings? This is what my footer looks like but ONLY on the contact page. NB5af.jpg

gabers

Now my footer is fine... but on the pricing page my Slidedeck isn't loading properly... could it be my Facebook like button??? what is going on!!! slide deck loads like this d9zC0.png instead of like this WwMkN.png

gabers

of course it only does that every other refresh... wierd huh?

Kate

Hi Gabe - So the original issue is resolved? For SlideDeck: try disabling other plugins and see if the issue still remains. If it doesn't, then reenable them one by one to find the culprit.

bevj

Gabe, For me, your footer and slider configuration are displaying well and appear to be acting properly in IE, firefox, and chrome. . nice site, BTW goodluck, Bev