Sign in to follow this  
mdowney

Drag Drop not working in IE9 Release Candidate

mdowney

I'm running the latest build of IE9 (I work at Microsoft) and I'm finding that your drag & drop UI in the "Template Setup" section doesn't work. I get the crosshairs but no draggin' and no droppin'. Download IE9 RC here to see what I mean: http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/info/downloads/Default.html Predicting a flame war: while you won't get any disagreement from me that IE has historically been a pain in the neck for web developers, IE9 is actually remarkably good and very standards-compliant. Please give it a chance before you start flaming it in this thread. :)

mdowney

By the way - I forgot to mention that I am blown away by how awesome PlatformPro is! Great work, PageLines!

bryan-hadaway

Hi Mike, We appreciate your honestly about the quality of IE... however, please note that it isn't as if we're purposely ignoring IE. It's here to stay no matter what. It's simply that it's a beta browser right now and our products are optimized for current stable releases. Naturally, by the time IE9 is actually released we'll have gone through many updates, as well as WordPress, plugins and other browsers. Fear not, when time reaches we'll be ready. Thanks, Bryan