Sign in to follow this  
strength

PLEASE HELP - Platform Pro Error Message on Upload

strength

I downloaded all the files and they automatically got transferred to PHP files by my Mac and unzipped. I re compressed and then tried to upload. I activated the Child Theme and installed the Pro file unactivated. I now have the following error message. This is getting really frustrating - I bought this package as it was 'easy!!!' Warning: require_once(/home3/strengu7/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/core.init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/strengu7/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 8 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home3/strengu7/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/core.init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home3/strengu7/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 8

bryan-hadaway

Can you set your computer to not alter the zip file on download? That way you can install the clean, unchanged version. Thanks, Bryan

strength

I ended up having to uninstall and reload but now I have an issue with the Child theme that I am not sure how to solve. I made some initial changes (not on the coding) but to the design options. I then wanted to revert back to the original so I selected this option but some of my first changes have remained even though they no longer show like this on the design page (e.g. the footer is a teal colour on the web view but is not on the design page). I don't know how to overcome this?