Sign in to follow this  
rebeccagill

Sidebar Modifications Needed

rebeccagill

I am using the accordion sidebar in iBlogPro. I would like to change the sidebar in the following ways and would like guidance on doing so. 1. Remove the arrow image (it takes up valuable real estate) 2. Once the arrow is gone, I'd like to shorten the handle bar so I'm not wasting all the dead space used for the arrow. 3. I'd like to remove the underline that appears on hoover. Seems a bit redundant with the color changes that already occur. Thanks in advance for your time!

Andrew

is there a chance you can post a screenshot detailing what you'd like to do?

Jackey

To make the drawer-handle smaller you can add this to your [iBlogPro3 Options] [Cusom Code]: ` #accordion .drawer-handle { padding: 6px 10px; } ` And adjust the padding to whatwever you like. To remove the underline on this item add this to your cusom styles: ` #accordion .drawer-handle:hover a { text-decoration: none; } ` What arrow on the accordion sidebar are you referring to? regards, Jackey

rebeccagill

Thanks for the feedback. I'm talking about the little arrow that appears on the drawer handle for a side bar that is not open. It appears right above the side bar name.

Jackey

Sorry but my iBlogPro3 does not show any arrows on the drawer handles of the accordion sidebar. Can you provide a link that illustrates what you mean?