Sign in to follow this  
wpfun

Parallel Featured Content Boxes

wpfun

Hi, i was wondering if there would be any possibility of writing some Plug-in or something that would make it possible to use 2 totally independent Featured Content boxes, with 2 independent admin sections. I had an idea to use it on a subpage to present some content, and still have the Featured Content Home Page with some other content. Any chances? :) p.s I'm using the iBlog Pro 3

jnoh

This will be require quite a bit of php code work to create another instance of the featured content... Hm. Unless you're pretty savvy with php, you'll need to find a developer to do this. :(

wpfun

Well, thats what i was thinking... Too bad. I will have to search deep inside my wallet to find some money. Thanks for fast answear.

spinfits

I too am looking for such functionality. I need a different content_sidebar for each page. Another option for me would be WordPress mu. Is iBlog Pro compatible with WPmu?

Andrew
I need a different content_sidebar for each page.
Did you look into the 'widget logic' plugin for this?

liasson

Oh goodness, arpowers, maybe a little more information on the plugin would help us out a bunch! Such as what it actually is, how to get it and stuff like that?? Some answers given here, just prompts more questions to be asked?

jnoh

You can search for widget logic in the "Plugins - Add New". There should be documentation for widget logic when you find it there. :)