Sign in to follow this  
hockpunk426

Platform Pro Feature Re-Order

hockpunk426

I looked all over this forum and have come to the conclusion that maybe I do not have the plugin needed for my problem but here it is. My featured content is placed in whatever order it pleases. I have the group 'home' and I have two features in it and I can not get them to display in the order I would like. I have no control of this and can't seem to figure it out. Like I said, I think I may be missing a plugin but I can not seem to find the plugin. Its so small and simple it has to be something that I am doing! Thanks for the help.

astrid13

That plug in only lets me re-order the blog posts, but not the features on the home page: http://officialxfc.com Is there another plug in that would work? Thanks, Astrid

cshoffmann

@Astrid With the post-types-order plugin you should see the Re-Order option in the WP-Admin under Features. Is it there? That allows you to reorder the Features. To reorder the Posts you would select Re-Order under Posts. Click here for a screenshot.

rapidform2011
You can also just change the publish date of the posts that make up your features (the latest date will show first)