Sign in to follow this  
whatdadizzle

HELP: Site down

whatdadizzle

Platform Pro Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_author_page() in /home4/whatdad1/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections/features/section.features.php on line 259

Andrew

Are you using the most recent version of WP? Ap

Andrew

Or are you using shortcodes or anything w/ the features section that could cause this?

whatdadizzle

Not using the most recent WP. I restored my site and it's still down. Not that I am aware of. I need help in the worst way. can someone contact me for assistance?

renderinnovations

I really think its your file names in your hosting server. Now some content seems like it is missing. Andrew, I'm trying to help Tirrell out through the back end and working with the files. He had a file called platformpro (old version 1.1.1) and platformpro.bak. (1.2.3) I moved the old to "oldold_platformpro" and the new version into platformpro so the child base should be reading everyting. The fatal erros are now gone however, there seems to be a lot of 404 errors. Is there a way to go into the files from his host server and find the pieces that are missing or will he need to redo some of the pages? Thanks, Adam B

whatdadizzle

Problem solved. Thanks a lot guys. Adam has been amazing. Thanks for helping me get through this. Now I can sleep...a little.