Sign in to follow this  
gayatriom

My Highlight image is not showing. What do I do?

gayatriom

Hey. My Highlight image is not working. I uploaded it but it doesn't show up on the page. Nothing shows up.

bryan-hadaway

Link, theme version, screenshot of your highlight settings? Thanks, Bryan

gayatriom

Theme Version is the latest. The site is currently closed off so that the client can't see it. Should I create an Id for you to check it out ? Here is a screenshot of the settings. QJQdM.png

bryan-hadaway

I wonder how large the image you're trying to use is; perhaps it's too big? I'll mark for developer help just in case too. Thanks, Bryan

gayatriom

Hey That's a thought. What size pixels is a good size? I want it to be the most maximum. Currently the size of the file is 111kb. The dimensions are 900 x 600 . I also tried 800 x 400 but that too didn't work. g

cmunns

This may sound like a dumb question, but are you actually using a template with the highlight section on it? Or in other words are the title and description of the highlight options showing, but ONLY the image is not? Yes an ID would so we could check the HTML and see if the image is being added at all, but just not displaying properly

gayatriom

Hahah. You know what I JUST realized that since i tested it out a couple of times, I forgot to change the template section. Even though in a previous test I had clicked that. So this time I re-did the whole thing and remembered to change the template. And it's working! haha .thanks guys for your help. Sorry for being such an idiot!