Sign in to follow this  
studentkrubb

Search results doesn't show

studentkrubb

Thank you for your responses! I managed to fix the issue. The "content area" was not applied to the "posts pages". However, now the content are shown on my main page and also, other embedded features (such as pageline boxes) show on the search result page. Which I do not wish. Is there a way to adjust this? Any specific css coding for hiding instances on specific pages? Thanks in advance!

studentkrubb

Cheers! Yes slightly, but how do I solve it when the main page and the search results page have the same 'div id'?

kastelic

You're right, all those body classes will allow you to do this. Just put

body.anyclass 
before any rules. For example:
	body.search .fbox{display:none}

studentkrubb

Thank you! Does it take any other coding? I tried it and (for this instance) the pagelines boxes don't dissappear when I type that line alone.

cmunns

Use this: `body.search #boxes {display:none}`

studentkrubb

It seemed to be working at first, but then this happened: Before: mEcME.jpg After: 9N4gL.jpg It remains even after removing the css code line

Andrew

Looks like an unrelated issue to me... maybe with the facebook plugin or the hook you used?

studentkrubb

Yes I agree. My only concern is that it happened simultaneously with the css coding, and the only thing I was doing for the past time was working with the custom coding in the pagelines pro theme options. However I will reset my db to before the incident and try the single css line again.