Sign in to follow this  
lowitte

Insert subscribe box in header

lowitte

Does anybody have other thoughts about adding a box in the header so that visitors can type their email address in to subscribe for updates? There's go to be a plug-in for this somewhere...but I haven't had any luck finding one that works. Please help! Thanks

lowitte

Thanks Bryan I've installed and activated the plugin. I've also read through the plugin's ReadMe txt file. Not sure what I do next... Thanks!

cmunns

You will need to place it in the header with a hook. I can write it for you but I need executable PHP code for that plugin?

lowitte

Thanks Adam. I'm a total newbie so I'm not sure what you might need from me to help. Please let me know - and thanks for your help!

lowitte

Adam - thanks for your help offer. I've tried an alternative solution which was to insert the custom contact widget (I couldn't figure out the subscribe2 widget) into the morefoot right sidebar. Then I inserted the morefoot sidebar into the Site Header template, above the Site Branding section. While I got the subscribe boxes on the right top, the formatting is adversely effected I suppose I could insert text widgets in the left morefoot sidebar and figure out how to put the social icons in the right morefoot sidebar (and move the subscribe box into the middle morefoot sidebar). Then I'd have to figure out how to adjust the padding et al to get each to align... Other thoughts? I really appreciate your continued help!