Sign in to follow this  
dawnsnewdaymaccom

Photo Placement: Left Footer/Widget

dawnsnewdaymaccom

I'm still having problems with photo placement. I used your html and repeatedly checked photo location using FTP. I tested code in both the left footer widget and in morefoot. Still could not get it to work properly. I don't understand why there seems to be a difference in code used in footer from that used to place photos at other locations on my website. ________ Code placed in morefoot.php: information ___________ Code placed in Left footer widget: information.jpg Thanks for your help.

dawnsnewdaymaccom

The code did not show. second attempt of the above: ____________________________ Also, take a look at the left footer. I'm still having problems with photo placement. I used your html and repeatedly checked photo location using FTP. I tested code in both the left footer widget and in morefoot. Still could not get it to work propertly. I don't understand why there seems to be a difference in the style code used to place photos in other locations on my website. ________ Code placed in morefoot.php: "information" ___________ Code placed in Left footer widget: "information.jpg"

dawnsnewdaymaccom

Thanks, Kate. I understand. Checking and rechecking!!!