Sign in to follow this  
compartmentlife

Menu Position and Sub Menus

compartmentlife

Site: http://www.matterbrands.com I am trying to reposition the menu on a site that I'm working on, but can't figure it out. I would like to have the menu right justified rather than left. Also, I activated "drop down menu", but none of my sub menus are working under the SOLUTIONS page. There are 5 pages that SOLUTIONS is set as the parent for...

cmunns

If you've created a custom menu then you need to drag and drop your items in APPEARANCE - MENUS to get the drop downs going. http://www.pagelines.com/docs/menus-navigation Also, this CSS would align the menu to the right: ` #primary-nav ul.sf-menu li { float: right; } ` But you'd have to reverse the order of the menu :)

compartmentlife

Thanks Adam, but that did not work for the menu. I've already tried a float:right... Any other ideas?

bryan-hadaway

I'm assuming Adam tested so it might just need to be more specific: ` body #primary-nav ul.sf-menu li { float: right; } ` Try that. Thanks, Bryan

compartmentlife

Thanks Brian. That got it. Weird that I had to specify "body"... I didn't do that in any of the other custom code I've added so far.

Kate

Hey Matt - It's just a matter of CSS specificity... Using the "!important" declaration may have worked as well. You're trying to override the default style, which I believe was set using the body tag. (Not 100% sure ;)