Sign in to follow this  
yeti1249

Change pullquote language

yeti1249

Hi everyone! You made a great product! Now i can make my own web-site even without knowing anything about the code. I have a problem with editing quotes. I did as there was said in this forum and edited section.pullquote.php. But there are two problems: 1) i need qootes in russian language. If i paste there russian quotes, i see only ???????????? sings on my site. That is the problem of encoding, but i don't know how to manage it 2) if i paste more quotes, then there were by default, i become a message of a mistake in line 42 and my wordpress administrative panel stops working. Line 42 is the line where quotes end by default. My site: www.fxanalytic.ru now i disabled quotes. Thank You for the product, wish You could help.

yeti1249

Thank You. Since I am just biginnig with coding: where do i put the code about the encoding? I know I must put it to the head of my site. But since wordpress and your theme are using so much php - what page do I need to paste it?

bryan-hadaway

If you ever need to place a header script, use; Custom Code > Headerscripts Thanks, Bryan

yeti1249

Thank You for your help)))) Everything works. For others who will manage this problem: save the file after editing in utf-8, and put the tag with encoding (from the article above) into your header. That's all. Thank You everyone onece more)