Sign in to follow this  
graham

integrating reputation (karma) into sidebar

graham

Hi, Anyone know how to add the bbpress plugin reputation (karma) into a sidebar a bit like this forum?

cmunns

You would add it to the bbPress plugins folder via ftp, is that what you mean? installation wise?

graham

Nope. I've FTPed it to the plugins folder and it shows up as a plugin under the bbPress admin. What I'm interested in is how you added it to your sidebar.

bryan-hadaway

Hi Graham, You mean the top karma list. If there isn't a sidebar widget or instructions here: http://bbshowcase.org/forums/ What I'm thinking is this was something special and custom that the PageLines' developers programmed just for this forum. Thanks, Bryan

graham

Thanks Brian.....any chance of the developers sharing this code? There's hardly any doc regarding the karma plugin.

cmunns

Although I'm not sure about the exact output that Andrew modified I do know that you can use this: `<?php bb_reputation(); ?>` to show the plugin...Try placing that in your forum sidebar file to start.

Andrew

Ya there are some plugins around that can help you.. PageLines has developed a custom plugin for handling site operations; we may get around to releasing the code.. one of these days :)

graham

OK, tried but failed. Can you be a little more specific...what is the forumsidebar file?