Sign in to follow this  
authordtg

Post Page not accepting ANY section control

authordtg

I have assigned my Post page to a page titled 'Blog', and not the home page. This page now will not accept any of the section 'hide' commands, and does not accept any of the templates I try to select, Banner, Box, or any other. It shows everything, all the features regardless of sets, etc. Lastly, I've read a previous post that was answered and I am confused as to why there is a POST TEMPLATE in the pagelines set up, but there is no selection for that template under Page Attributes. Why bother then with the ability to set up a template in the Pagelines section? Thanks for any help.

Guest Guest

If you want to edit the layout of the posts pages template, you can do so under "template setup in the PlatformPro settings. The reason there is no option for this under page attributes is because the posts pages template is really only meant for your blog post page.

authordtg

Thank you I got the advanced settings to hide on post pages. also found the feature set for posts under the feature setup in pagelines. One more question, am I seeing this correctly that I can only have one 'post page'? If i'm selecting that in Settings / Reading, I can only select 1 page? Thanks for the response

Guest Guest

Yes that is correct, you can only assign one posts page in the readings section. Also, you're welcome :)