Sign in to follow this  
eldrmozz

a good quizz plugin ?

eldrmozz

Hello I'm lookin for a good (and cute) plugin for quizz (or personality test) which is compatible with platform pro ? Quizzin said that it has never been tested with platform pro. Do you know where i can find this kind of plugin ? Thanks

eldrmozz

arg sorry, thanks for your links... but i had to precise my question... actually, i'm lookin for a plug in for personnality test. That isn't the same thing than quizz. And i really don't find that. :)

cmunns

I think you should search then for WordPress Survey plugin? instead of "quiz"

eldrmozz

hum... "survey" plugin don't permit the creation of "your portrait" based on your answers. Like in a "personnality test"...

Kate

Hi Emmanuel - I'm not familiar with that particular plugin, so couldn't say for sure. But, I'd recommend, as @Jimmy and the others were mentioning, searching the WP plugin repository. Also, I would try Googling it as it may be a "premium" plugin somewhere. The other option is you may need to have a plugin created (or altered specifically for your needs. BTW: Did you try Quizzin? Just because it's never been tested with PlatformPro, doesn't mean it won't work ;)

eldrmozz

thanks kate and everybody... well before coming here i "googled" and "wppluginged" personnality test : and it seems that it doesn't exist ! So i wish to be a developer to create it ! :)