Sign in to follow this  
nicosica

PlatformPro - Bug?

nicosica

Hi, I have purchased PlatformPro and I have developed my website with this theme (address: http://01.kulturconvivio.com/ita/). I have a problem. If I don't use a full window in my browser (let's say I resize it to half size), when I scroll on the right I see a black background instead of the usual and correct white background. Furthermore, I can't read part of the contents. Actually the same thing happens also with your website (pagelines.com). I have experienced this issue with all the browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Explorer. I have used the latest versions. It's a small bug, but how can I solve it? Thanks.

catrina

I don't think it is a bug, just an issue with the CSS styling. In your CSS, the body background is still set to black. To change it to white, add this to the base.css file:

body {background-color: #fff;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

nicosica

Thanks Catrina. I tried, it works, but then also the footer (which is - and should be - black becomes white). Can I set the footer background in a different way? Thanks PS If you visit the website, I have now restored the old setting.

cmunns

If you're using the fullwidth layout then would just apply a black background to the footer with some CSS `#footer {background:#000;}`