Sign in to follow this  
stephanieflor

Adding Post to Pages

stephanieflor

I wanted a specific page layout for my posts. At first I created categories for my post to connect too and then made it into a menu - looked great but the category submenu posts where showing with the page layout I didnt want. SO instead i created pages for each category and figured there would be a way I could link certain posts to certain pages. QUESTION: How can i link my posts to a certain page ex I have fashion post that have been categorized in fashion but need it to show up on the fashion page i created under backstage links. QUESTION #2: How can I not show all my post all at once and have an option to see earlier post posted. Example I said to show at least up to 100 post but then it showed all 100 at once.. i dont want that Questions #4:

Guest Guest

Unfortunately there really isn't a way to assign posts to individual pages, but perhaps we can help you to get your category pages looking the way you'd like? Also, that setting in the reading options is to set how many posts you want to show before setting the link to view earlier posts. If you set it to 15 for example, you'll see 15 posts before the link.

stephanieflor

Thanks. What a bummer, there should be a a way to post post's onto pages. my follow up question would be how can I set the category page so it doesnt have the header and videos on the main page on the website?