Sign in to follow this  
eldrmozz

more foot sidebar (3 columns) always presents on blog page

eldrmozz

Hello i work with platform pro. I would like to have a page with morefoot sidebar (3 columns), and only this page, not the others in the blog. But even when i modify in the templates, and enabled/disabled on the panel page, this more foot sidebar appears too on the home page (the blog one) : i tried to disabled this section on the home panel page but it doesn't work... what can i do ? Is "morefoot sidebar" a entire part of the area ? thanks

catrina

When I visit your site, I don't see the morefoot sidebar in any of the pages. Did you already resolve this issue?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

eldrmozz

thank you ! Well i did activate a banner page on the "refflexion" page http://www.fixxions.fr/fixxions/reflexxions/ and i put 2 widgets in this columns. 1) the morefoot sidebar appears 2 times 2) it appears too, in the blog page (accueil) Do you know why ? it seemns like morefoot sidebar is integrate in the area. And appears when i put widget in. If i dont' wan't to wee it, i have to put away the widget. So... what is the use of more foot ? thanks catrina

Guest Guest

Did you edit any of the templates in the template setup? Did you perhaps add a morefoot section to the posts page template in addition to the one that already exists in the morefoot template? If you just want the morefoot on the posts page, make sure that the morefoot section exists on the posts pages template, and go under the morefoot template and remove the morefoot section. Kind of confusing I know, but I think that is what you're looking for.

eldrmozz

oh my god you fix the problem ! I didn't think to go to the template morefoot template.. thanks !