Sign in to follow this  
bastien

How to put wigdget in a page or a post

bastien

Hello, i'd like to have several flux widget (which show diff?©rents rss feed, in differents widget) ? i'd like to make it whith the flux cause i like the display. And is it possible to put them in a page, as an agregator off diff?©rent feed about differents subjects ? thank's for the help. I use the ibloppro. bastien

jnoh

Add the widgets to the 'content_sidebar' and in the page editor enable the content sidebar for that page.

bastien

thank's! that's a good point. i tought it was to display another widget (widget content) on the side bar of the page you're editing. the fact is i'want to make several subpages (if i can't make only one) witch give differents feed on each sereval subjects) - One subpage for exemple : history off England, wich display on feed composed with many feeds from differents website related to history off england. - And others subpages (history off america...Etc) built on the same way. That means also, that i can't use flux widget for display my own feed in the sidebar cause it give the same function than recent post, but with the rss logo and the possibility to subscribe to it, whith the fact that poeple see what exactly it will be for them, and so incresease the number off feed reader. to conclude is there anyway to use one widget plugin, but to use it many time whith differents settings (mainly different feed adress). at least 2 times by pages, or post, and several time for all the blog, that can be very usefull also for different type off widget. That would be great if there is a way to do that.

jnoh

I wish there was an easy way to do this. You may want to look for a plugin that pulls in RSS information with shortcodes. I'm not sure how you would do this with widgets.