Sign in to follow this  
sysorex

feature navigation?

sysorex

I did that code and no error message but my feature names navigation bar has disappeared?

cmunns

Well a lot of that code is controlled by options you set in the admin options, but you just need to add that last part `pagerEvent: 'mouseover',` also, how did you add that code?

sysorex

open the file with dreamweaver and then pasted that code pageEvent: 'mouseover'; then saved without updating links.

sysorex

When i save and update links it gives me error message of Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&'

cmunns

David, can you paste what you have so I can take a look? You may be missing a comma or something like that.

sysorex

$j('#cycle').cycle({ fx: '<?php if(pagelines('feffect')):?><?php echo pagelines('feffect');?><?php else:?>fade<?php endif;?>', sync: <?php if(pagelines('fremovesync')):?>0<?php else:?>1<?php endif;?>, timeout: <?php if(pagelines('timeout')):?><?php echo pagelines('timeout');?><?php else:?>0<?php endif;?>, speed: <?php if(pagelines('fspeed')):?><?php echo pagelines('fspeed');?><?php else:?>1500<?php endif;?>, cleartype:true, cleartypeNoBg:true, pager: 'div#featurenav' pagerEvent: 'mouseover', });

sysorex

I found it I forgot the comma after pager:'div#featurenav' now is there a way to make the feature names link to pages?

sysorex

Again thank you for your patience I swear i looked at it and looked at it all it too was for someone to point out the obvious lol thanks. the only thing left on my agenda with the feature slider is getting the feature names on the bottom to link to pages when clicked on.