Sign in to follow this  
ma5erat2

Google map marker - up and to the left?

ma5erat2

Hi there - I have been able to get the Google Map to work fine, however the market keeps ending up just slightly off the sereen, sort of u and to the right. I was hoping to have this centered. Any trick to this? Thanks! Aneil

cmunns

Usually the map automatically centers the marker on the screen which would make the caption slightly off. You could try grabbing embed directly from Google Maps to have a little ore control over the look. Otherwise could you post a link to it so we can see?

kastelic

When you go to Google Maps and click 'link' to get the embed code, click 'Customize and preview embedded map.' From here you can customize the size of the map and also drag it down a little so the box isn't cut off. You will see the embed code changing a little as you drag it around.

ma5erat2

I did this, but it still doesn't seem to align correctly. I'll keep playing with it.

catrina

I think since it's being displayed inside the feature slider, your adjustments need a little more work...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse