Sign in to follow this  
shibatabread

Changing Post Title Font

shibatabread

Please bare with me. I have followed a video to change the post title to "Lobster" by entering "Lobster" under Google Family Font under Text and Fonts setting. And I have entered .post-title h2{font-family:"Lobster";} under CSS rules under Custom Code setting. However, I'm not seeing any changes in post title font. Am I missing something? Thank you as always. www.genkiradio.com Using PlatformPro

Andrew

Hi Ryo, Use Firebug to see if I'm correct; but I believe the post-title was changed to `.entry-title` in an update.

shibatabread

Thanks for getting back to me. According to Firebug, it is post-title and not .entry-title.

bryan-hadaway

Try: `.fpost .post-title h2, .fpost .post-title h2 a{font-family:lobster}` Thanks, Bryan

shibatabread

Thank you, Bryan for your help. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the "Lobster" font. It looks as though it changed into maybe a "Times New Roman" font?

shibatabread

Thanks all for your suggestion. I'm still not getting it. It's no big deal. I will move on. Thanks,

cmunns

The CSS appears to be fine as it is present and does say Lobster, it must be a problem with the loading of that actual font from Google...can you post a screenshot of the Text Options screen you have?