Sign in to follow this  
rookie_1

My Platform Pro Website has lost all pictures

rookie_1

Hello, I'm a newbie at design and love the Platform Pro theme, but having an issue now when I am almost finished. I tried to add a Jalbum to my site, to create a gallery page using one of their skins. I did this by using iframe coding on the HTML side of a newly created page and adjusting the width and height to get it work right. This was working fine while using the Jalbum album page as my source...but was getting gray outlines that I couldn't get rid of. So, I tried to upload the album directly into the Directory and I changed the source of the iframe to point to where it was saved. After I did this, the website lost all of its pictures. (logos, features images, box images, etc.) The site seems to function just fine other than this issue. As is suggested, I ran the W3 validation and got these three errors, but I don't understand what I need to do to fix them: W3 Validation errors My webpage is a temporary site until I switch over the domain name. Classic Pet Paintings Hoping it is a quick fix and doesn't require too much to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Adam

rookie_1

I looked at this folder in my File Manager, and it appears it is there but the folder is now empty...I must have deleted it by accident. If I reload the files that should be there, will that reload the images on the site?

Andrew

@Adam I think it should.

rookie_1

Whew! Yep...it is working...thanks Johan and Andrew! A little rookie error of some type. :)

bryan-hadaway

Just make sure to backup EVERYTHING; files, database, theme options, feature options at a reasonable interval and you'll have less worry when trying new things. Thanks, Bryan